Friday, January 12, 2007

Friday Pictures

I took some interesting pictures this week. Enjoy!


This is the comforter I purchased for $3.50 on Saturday! It is originally $60! What a deal!
********************************************************************************
This is a pair of sleep pants I turned into a sleep skirt.
My husband thought I was weird for doing this!!
**********************************************************************************
This is the pillow I made my son the other night.
**********************************************************************************

This is the drumstick bag I made my son last night.
I made it to hang on the stand so he can't lose it!
********************************************************************************
I went to put the laundry in the dryer and this is what I found!
*********************************************************************************
The other cat was sleeping on my pajamas in the closet last night!
**********************************************************************************
And last but not least!
My husband was teaching the dogs that just because there is a plate of chicken in front of you, it doesn't mean you get to eat it! Poor dogs! After about 10 minutes of staring they finally got to eat it!

No comments: