Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday Pictures


Here is the basket I put together for my guest.
It has new towels and trial size bath supplies in case she forgot any of hers!
************************************************************************************

The 3 week supply of food!
************************************************************************************

Packages Everywhere!
The grueling part of selling is having to package and ship it all!
************************************************************************************

My husband was making fun of the cat. Poor guy!
He is much sweeter than he looks in this picture!
***********************************************************************************
I came across this while cleaning this week.
Baldwin was a Yorkie mix that I had for 12 years.
He passed away a year ago. I still get sad looking at this scrapbook!

No comments: