Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday Pictures


This is one of my husbands favorite meals!
Kielbasa, zucchini, & Italian tomato's over rice
****************************************************

These are the fruit candles I gave my
mom for her anniversary. Don't they look real!!!!
***************************************************


I am sad to say....I have an addiction.
A fabric addiction! This is my 'stash'.
*****************************************************

My favorite household appliance!!
This is the best vacuum ever!!!
**************************************************


This was what our cat did last night!
She laid against the heater....while it was on!!
We were waiting to see how long she would 'cook'
herself. By the time I went to bed she was still their!
I guess she was really cold!

No comments: