Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Todays To Do List

I must have overdone the exercise yesterday because my body aches so bad I couldn't get out of bed. So...no workout today! I will gladly read my book instead!

  1. Wake at 5am - Technically I woke up..I just couldn't get up until 5:55!
  2. Walk Dogs
  3. Bible Reading(Gen 5-8)
  4. Devotion Reading
  5. Iron Items To Put In Ebay Store(3 shirts & 7 pants)
  6. Cook:Breakfast (Eggs & Biscuits), Lunch (Leftovers), Dinner (Spaghetti)
  7. Mop Kitchen & Guest Bathroom
  8. Clean Both Bathrooms
  9. Wash Dishes
  10. Add Cat Toys to Etsy Store
  11. Add 5 Items to Ebay Store
  12. Read January Book
  13. Start knitting scarf
  14. Read son his Daily Devotional
  15. Drink 8 glasses of water today - I only had 6 glasses today!
  16. Shop for more Ebay items - I did not have the energy to shop today!
  17. Vacuum House
  18. Package and Print Postage for Ebay Sales
  19. Help Husband File Work Documents
  20. To Bed by 10pm-I was up until 11:30 with husband

No comments: