Thursday, January 4, 2007

Todays To Do List

Good morning! Wednesday was a rough one. After spending 2 hours at the cardiologists office with my husband, my whole day was thrown off! I didn't go to bed until 11 and now I didn't wake up until 7:30! I have to add Wed. unfinished items to today's!

  1. Exercise
  2. Walk Dogs(I walked 1 my DH walked 1)
  3. Bible Reading (Wed Gen 9-12 & today Gen 13-17)
  4. Read Daily Devotion
  5. Wash Comforters
  6. Iron
  7. Cook:Breakfast(Cereal), Lunch(Grilled Cheese Sandwiches), Dinner(chicken w/rice, Italian tomatos, & zucchini
  8. Dust Appliances
  9. Vacuum House
  10. Wash Dishes
  11. Clean Air Purifier Filters
  12. Add 6 Items to Ebay Store 5 added
  13. Continue Making 50 Catnip Toys for Valentine Auctions
  14. Package and Print Shipping for Ebay Sales
  15. Continue Reading January Book
  16. Continue Knitting January Scarf
  17. Read son his Daily Devotion
  18. Drink 8 glasses of water still only made it to 6
  19. Shop for items for Ebay Store didn't get a chance to shop!
  20. Take Trash Cans To Curb
  21. Gather and Take Recycle To Curb
  22. To Bed by 10pm 11:30

No comments: