Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday Pictures

I worked at the kids sale today so I could get a pass to the 1/2 price sale day. It was only two hours of my time and it will save me lots of money on my sons clothes! Workers get to shop the 1/2 price sale before anyone else, so I will get first pick at the loot! I did purchase some items today though. These were things I was sure would be snatched up before the 1/2 price sale. And....they took it off my profit from my items that already sold! How cool is that?!?!?! I didn't even have to open my wallet, and I got to take these things home!!


This is a NEW WITH TAGS bathing suit I got for $2.00!!!!



A Children's Place shirt for $4.00!!! This will be a great church shirt!



We are teaching our son about money right now and I found this stamp set with bills and coins for $5.00!!



Last but not least, these 2 Leapfrog books for $6.00! That is less then the price of 1 at Target! I couldn't pass them up since they focus on learning how to read!
Total= $18.45 taken from my sales profit and not my wallet!!!

2 comments:

Momma Roar said...

Great deals - that is awesome!

You have a nice blog, thanks for letting me visit! I got by way of the Christian Women Blog Ring - thing! :)

Me said...

Thank you for checking out my blog! I will post pictures next week of the items I get at the 1/2 price sale! I look forward to reading your blog!