Monday, February 19, 2007

Tax Refund Goodies

Well, we received our tax refund on Friday and my husband said I could splurge a little. I didn't spend a lot. I have known hard times and my thinking has changed a lot after my husbands 2 heart surgeries. The word splurge has taken on a new meaning for me! I really wanted some things I could share with others! This is what I purchased!


Ok, this one was for me! I absolutely love this movie!
I saw it on BBC years ago and have waited for the right time to buy it!
$29.99 at Target
********************************************************************************
My son loves blueberry bread, and I didn't have any loaf pans.
I purchased 2 of these for bread and other small things I bake.
$5.27 each at Walmart
********************************************************************************

My son loves the Gators!! Every time I look for the fabric the stores are sold out.
I decided to purchase it now even though I am not sure what I will make from it.
I might make a blanket or bag. He doesn't know I have it! I might surprise him!
$17.52 for 3 yards at Walmart
********************************************************************************
And....a website! I have purchased the website name to match this blog! I wanted to share what I have learned as a wife and mom with others! I am currently working on it, but have the front page and 1 of the many other pages loaded. You can check it out if you like! http://www.onewifesjourney.com/
$10.22 for address and 2 months of hosting
********************************************************************************
Total splurge price.....$72

No comments: