Saturday, March 3, 2007

Friday Pictures on Saturday...again!!


While I was at my parents house last week, I stumbled upon these two beautiful creatures in the backyard!
********************************************************************************

This lizard watched us finish the fence on Sunday. He watched for several hours!!
********************************************************************************


I have been looking for a chalkboard for homeschooling in the fall.
I have been shocked by the prices. So, I decided to make my own!
I purchased the board and paint at Home Depot for about $9.
(The paint cost more than the board!!)
It only took 10 minutes to do 2 coats of paint.
The cheapest large chalkboard I could find in a store was $25!!!
$16 dollars saved!!! Oh....and my son loves it!!

No comments: