Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Home Schooling...The Saga Begins

I contacted the school board to find out the best time to send the Notice of Intent to Home School form. I was told to wait until the school year ends. Then she told me it would be a great time to choose a curriculum. She gave me the web address to the school boards book depository to choose books that the public school students use. I thought it would be a great idea for him to learn what his peers were learning. But, when I opened the 22o page catalog, I was soooooo overwhelmed! There are like 3 or 4 different authors for the same subject. So then I was thinking, who do I choose?????? Is author A better then author B? And why are there so many for one grade level???? UGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

So, I gave myself a headache and stopped looking!! I have 4 months to figure it out, and I refuse to stress over this. I am also looking into some Christian curriculum's as well. So, I know there are lots of choices, I just don't know which choice to pick!!!

No comments: