Monday, July 23, 2007

Fall Chore List

I am still working on the fall chore list. It is a lot more detailed than I would have made mine. But it is a good way to ensure all the chores get completed. It sorts all the chores into daily, weekly, and monthly lists. There's a reason I never get around to washing my car!! I forget. But, now it's on the list.

I have been reading and using the 'Managers of Their Chores' book to create a chore list for my son. I'm amazed at all the chores a 6 year old can do, but didn't think of until I read this book! It even comes with the little chore holders that clip onto their shirt or pants. You place all their chores in the holder and they are reminded to do them when they see that holder on their clothes! This has really helped my son remember to feed the cats every day!

You can find it on the Titus2 website here.

No comments: