Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Fall Schedule : Complete

I finally finished the daily Fall schedule. It includes the school schedule, church activities, chores time, and fun outings. I even included time for me to blog & sew!! I sometimes loose track of my day and forget to do them. It took about 2 hours to complete, but I am SOOO glad I finished it.

A few posts back I mentioned a book called 'Managers of Their Homes'. This is what I have been using to schedule. It's a sanity saver! My son actually looks at the schedule to see what to do next during the day! He especially likes the 'free time' I schedule for him!! I highly recommend the book! I comes with a huge schedule to put on the wall or door. It also comes with the color coded paper pieces to put on the schedule. Here is the link http://titus2.com.

Now...on to the Fall Chore List!!!!! That is from another book 'Managers of their Chores' from the same author.

No comments: