Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Stampin Up Fall Contest

As we step into fall, I wanted to give a little something to my blog readers. As most of us pull out our craft supplies to make some great fall and winter crafts, Why not get free stuff in the process!!

For the month of September, everyone that places an order for Stampin Up products through me will be put in a drawing for $30 worth of free Stampin Up merchandise!!

If you do not have a catalog, you can go to www.stampinup.com and look at the catalog online.
Then email me here with your order, and I will send you a Paypal invoice.

On October 1st I will announce the winner!

No order is too small to be placed in the drawing.

*****As a special thank you...everyone that places an order will get a special gift from me!!*****

I will place orders on the 15th, 22nd, and 29th. Don't miss out!!

Happy Stampin !!

No comments: