Friday, December 29, 2006

Home Management Binder

So….how do I keep track of everything??? A wonderful thing called a Home Management Binder.

There are a lot of different versions for sale out there, but I made my own! I used a white 3 ring binder I had around the house and purchased a pack of 25 clear page protectors from Target for $2. I love to scrapbook and make cards so I had lots of supplies to make the cover. And I added a picture of my son!
My catagories are:
Master Calendar (Everyones schedule on one master calendar)
Meal Planning
Home Maintenance (House Keeping)
Home School Information (We plan to homeschool in the fall)
Medical Information ( DH medical info with a list of current prescriptions)
Personal Bible Study
Business
Pets (With 5 of them it is easier to keep it all in one place)
I will add more pictures and links to the charts I printed off soon!

No comments: