Saturday, December 30, 2006

Pants vs Skirts

So, I have read a lot of blogs and web sites talking about this issue. I had to find out for myself what the Bible said.

To my surprise it says in Deuteronomy 22:5 that a woman must not wear men's clothing and a man not wear women's clothing. HUH!!! Don't believe me....check it out for yourself!

I am now wearing skirts and dresses! I only had 2 dresses in my closet so I kind of panicked. You see, I'm a jeans girl. I like my jeans, and it is hard to give them up. But I am going to because it is what GOD wants! I went around town last week and actually found 4 skirts for a total of $20.03!!! Being a single income family means money is on a tight budget. I only had a certain amount I could spend on clothing. But what a deal! Four skirts for less than the price of one! One is from JCPenny, and one from Old Navy. The other two (jean skirts!!!) are from consignment shops.

You never know what you will find when you do a little looking. That goes for the Bible and shopping! God Bless!

No comments: