Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Down Memory Lane

There are 2 women in my area that hold a semi-annual kids sale every year. I participated 2 years ago and made about $70 selling my sons baby clothes. This year I have decided to participate again.

As I was going though my sons clothing yesterday I was actually remembering when and where he wore each outfit! I can't believe that 5 years has gone by. They grow up so fast! There are certain things that I can't force myself to sell. Like the first outfit he wore in the hospital, and the first pair of shoes we bought when he was learning to walk. My husband thinks I'm crazy! But these items are very special to me. I have decided to place them in a container so that when/if my son has a son he will have them. What a joy it is to have so many happy memories!

No comments: