Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I'm Back!!!

I know I have been MIA the last few days, but there has been so much going on.

I finally finished putting the kids clothes together for the area kids sale. I packed the car and took it all to the sale site today. I had over 100 pieces! I am hoping to make over $100 this time.



I also had to make something for my sons class for Valentines day. Money has been tight the last 2 weeks, so I had to come up with something I already had. I checked out the Martha Stewart website and found a great idea for lollipop flowers. I had all the materials needed so I decided to do it! I traced and cut out 80 hearts to make 20 flowers. I even added green straws for the stems!

The only problem I came across was trying to do these and get the kids clothes ready all at the same time. There were never enough hours in the day to get it all done!!

Now I am ready to make my sons Valentines present. It is a big surprise that will be waiting for him when he gets home from school. I will post pictures tomorrow!!

No comments: