Saturday, February 10, 2007

February's Book

My husband has a client that purchases real estate and rents the property out for a profit. He makes very good money doing this. My husband is now excited about the idea! His client gave him a book to read, and he in turn gave me the book to read. I know that my husband is very busy with work, so I will gladly read it for him! ( This goes right back to what I read in the January book about putting my husbands needs before mine!) I have chosen to make it February's book. Not the kind of book I normally read, but I will give it a chance! The guy that wrote this book has been on Oprah, and I was impressed by his ideas on the how the average person can save money for retirement. I am hoping this book has some great ideas for the real estate world. We will see!!! I will list my notes at the end of the month!

No comments: