Saturday, February 24, 2007

What a day!!!!!

Today was a long one! I woke up and met my new Upline to become a Stampin' Up Demonstrator. I was a 'Demo' 4 years ago, but resigned when my husband had his 1st heart surgery. I love to stamp and make cards. It is such a stress reliever for me. I am happy to be back showing people how to save money by making their own cards!!

Then I went to pick up my son from his sleep over at grandmas house. He enjoys his Friday nights at her house watching cartoons and eating popcorn together! What a joy it is to see him grow up with his grandparents!

Then I began planting our tomato's. They are not the traditionally planted kind. They are going to grow upside down! I saw it on the FINE LIVING channel several weeks ago, and just had to do it. We have 2 dogs that manage to dig our flowers up every year, so it was a relief to find these.

And, we have been working on finishing our fence all week. We add little by little as time allows. We should have it finished Sunday evening.

I did not get my Mexican Daisies planted. I will try to find time during the day next week.

I will post pictures soon!

No comments: