Friday, March 30, 2007

Coupon Binder....Done!!!!!

I finally finished my coupon binder!!!!!!!!!

I had been stuffing coupons into my tiny accordion folder and quickly ran out of room.

Here it is!


It's a dark denim 12 x 12 scrapbook binder I found for $7.48 (50% off!!) at Target.
The clear pocket pages were $2 per pack(60% off!!) at the craft store.
I used the same size card stock(I already had this) to place in each page.
I gave each category a different color.
The first page of pockets has my savings cards, notes, and restaurant coupons.
Next is the Expire section. All of these will expire within the next week.
Then we start the food coupons. They are all categorized.
Then I have the non food coupons categorized.
Then I have the misc. section of items like candy and vitamins
And the last page is for rebate forms and grocery fliers.
I still have to cut and put these in the binder!

No comments: