Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Update

It has been a while since I have posted. I have been busy in the yard and the garden. I am happy to report that the good Lord has blessed us with lots of tomato's! Every morning I check them only to find more have popped up!! We are still waiting for them to turn red. That will be a great day!! We have also purchased some Blueberry plants, Onion plants, Strawberry plants, and a Green Pepper plant. I have been very busy working on my summer tan!!

I am almost finished with my sons school books for 1st grade. I am still looking for Social Studies and History. Once I have these he will be set for school in the fall. Then I have to start planning the curriculum!!

I have more great news that I will post in it's own message.

Wishing you all a great evening!

No comments: