Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I'm Back!!

Hello all!


I am back from my blogging hiatus. It has been a while since I have posted and I have lots of exciting things to tell you!


1. Our tomato's are red!!! Well, we have 3 red ones and about 60 green ones! We are patiently waiting! If you have never had a fresh off the vine tomato, you are missing out on the most wonderful taste. They are sweeter then the 3-10 day old ones you get at the market or grocery store.



2. We have added to our garden! We have tomato's, blueberries, green peppers, cucumbers, strawberries, green onions, and chives. We have all been working hard to get these planted and growing.

3. I am almost finished with the textbook hunt for next school year. This was no easy task! Researching different curriculum's and books takes up a lot of time. I have social studies and history to find and then we will start collecting supplies. I am thinking of purchasing the majority of supplies after the public school rush. That way everything will be on sale or clearance and I can stock up and save more money!!

4. I broke the $200 mark in coupon savings for April!!!!!!!!!!! What a joy it is to know I am saving my family money!


5. We are now sponsoring a little girl in Peru. I will write more in a future post.

No comments: