Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Birthday Boy!!

Today is my son birthday! My husband and I sang the 'Happy Birthday' song to him this morning as his wake up call. His first words were 'where's my cake?'!!!!! We couldn't help but laugh!

I have had our day planned for a week. I was so excited!

  • Morning Movie - Veggie Tales Jonah and the Whale (free at local theatre)
  • Swimming at the Pool - Until the clouds rolled in
  • Afternoon Cartoons - Tom & Jerry (his favorite!!)
  • Open 1 Present - His official party is on Saturday!!
  • Pizza for Dinner - His new favorite food
  • Cake - He was so excited to blow the candles out!
  • Lots of Hugs & Kisses from Mommy!!

We are spending the rest of the evening coloring and playing.

It is hard to believe that I gave birth to him 6 years ago! All the hard work trying to conceive, and all the prayers for God to give us a child worked!! He is the best gift I have ever been given!! And I am so proud of the way he has turned out. He is a such a loving and helpful child. As I have watched him grow, I am reminded every day that he is a gift from God not to be taken for granted. So, today has been as much fun for me as it was for him!!

1 comment:

Amico Dio said...

Happy late birthday to your little one! I hope the day was wonderful!