Friday, August 3, 2007

Summer School.....DONE!!!!!

We finally finished our 2nd Summer Bridge book!!! I am happy to say our summer school is over!! YYAAAHHHH!!! The first book ( K-1) was very easy for him. We flew right through that book in June. I am happy though because it was all review work from last year. We just finished the second book (1-2) which was a little more challenging. I wasn't too concerned because that was all the stuff I will be teaching him this year. I decided to do the second book to see how easy or hard the curriculum would be for him this year. I think it will be challenging, but not hard. He picked it up after one or 2 problems. I am not too concerned. I still need to work with him on focusing. He tends to play around when I leave the room instead finishing his work. I started using a kitchen timer and it works most of the time.

We only have 3 days left! We start 1st grade on August 6th!!

No comments: