Sunday, August 5, 2007

Zoo

We went to the zoo today and boy was it hot!!! It was 97° today!!! We had to stop for shaved ice and ice cream half way through. We can usually make it on just water, but it was a scorcher today.

My husband and I both took our cameras. He usually takes pictures of the big animals, and I like the small ones. I think we got pictures of every animal in the zoo today!

The best part was the Red Wolf. We have been going to this zoo for 7 years and the wolf was always hiding in the brush. Today I told my husband to just keep walking when we got to the exhibit. Then my husband pointed and said 'there it is'. I couldn't believe my eyes. This had to be the most beautiful wolf I had ever seen. It made my day!

After my husband and I share our pictures I will share with you!!

I am off to take a much needed nap!

Melinda

No comments: