Sunday, July 15, 2007

Friday Pictures..3 weeks worth!!

My son's first tooth came out yesterday while eating fruit in the car! We have been waiting for this tooth to fall out for about a month now. We were not sure if it would be a dramatic event or not. We were glad it came out all by itself with no pain or blood!!


The tooth fairy came to our house while everyone was sleeping and left this under his pillow!!


These are the shorts and sleep pants I made for my son last week.




God has blessed us with abundant fruits & vegetables!
He gave us 1 green pepper last month, and has 3 more growing this month!!



Tomato's! This is what I picked in one day!
I believe the final count was 42!!!


Cucumbers. He has blessed us with 2 already, and more to come!!


This is what my son got for us for his birthday.
Batman sent this to him from Gotham City (AKA Ebay!!)
He also got a big boy bike!

1 comment:

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

The pj's you made your little boy are so cute! Have a blessed day. Nita